The SMOE Certification based on ISO 21001 is an AFNOR Group certification for education/training establishments wishing to have the quality of their services recognised by their clients and partners.
This certification applies to any organisation that uses a curriculum to support the development of skills through education, training, learning or research, regardless of its type, size or delivery methods.
The ISO 21001:2018 standard, published in May 2018, responds to the expectations of the education and training sector by providing a framework for the establishment of a management system for education/training organizations by specifying requirements and guidelines (recommendations) that can help to implement its requirements in an effective manner.
SMOE certification is a credible and rigorous scheme, ensuring that education and/or training organisations take into account the requirements of ISO 21001 in the context of an implemented SMOE by engaging in a continuous improvement process.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
To commit to SMOE CERTIFICATION is to undertake a process :
- adapted to your business, thanks to a specific reference framework setting precise and measurable objectives,
- innovative, differentiating and continuously improving your services on an international scale,
- reassuring for your customers that they will receive a consistent quality of service,
- mobilising staff around concrete objectives.
BUT ALSO :
- Promote the orientation of learners and other beneficiaries;
- Encouraging the involvement of people to ensure quality services
- Management of the SMOE within a process approach, continuous improvement and evidence-based decisions;
- Mastering the relationship with stakeholders;
- social responsibility ;
- accessibility and equity ;
- ethical conduct in education/training ;
- security and data protection.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
An auditor, commissioned by the AFNOR group, comes to assess the conformity of your education/training management system (ETS) to the ISO21001 standard.
Following the opinion of an expert, on the basis of the auditor's report, the certification is delivered for 3 years. Your organisation is subject to a surveillance audit every 12 months to ensure the conformity of the SMOE.
- Application for certification: After acceptance of our proposal, you plan and choose the start date for the certification process.
- Setting up the process: You inform the staff at least 2 months before the start of the certification process.
- Evaluation: You progress thanks to the evaluation made by the AFNOR Group, which allows you to better understand the strong points and potential areas for progress of your establishment.
- Certification decision: You obtain a certificate valid for 3 years.
- Follow-up audit and renewal of your certification: We offer you a renewal assessment.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- Qualified auditors who are specialists in your sectors and businesses. Their knowledge of QSE standards enables them to carry out combined audits.
- You have a personalised client area to facilitate the management of your certification, the preparation of your audits and to monitor the progress of your approach
- Our presence in more than 100 countries makes it easy for you to go global
- The reputation of a historical player in the field of certification of organisations for over 20 years
- The strength of a network with 1,750 auditors and assessors to help you succeed