AFNOR Group has set up an organisation that demonstrates to its customers that it provides quality certification, assessment, inspection and qualification services for companies. The accreditations for its main activities and those of its partners are proof of this. See the management commitments:
AFNOR Certification, available here: https: //certification.afnor.org/pages/nos-engagements
GUTcert, available here: https: //www.gut-cert.de/
AFNOR Italia, available here :
AFAQ AFNOR Int. Tunisia :
AFNOR Asia Ltd, available here :
AFNOR UK Limited:
Quality has always been and remains at the heart of everything we do.
Within the AFNOR group, our common values are integrity, impartiality, competence, respect for our clients and quality of service. These values demand professionalism and encourage us to constantly seek opportunities for improvement.
Our values can be demonstrated in our daily operations:
- Developing long-term relationships with our clients
- Recognising that each client is different and faces different challenges
- Adopting a pragmatic and constructive approach, while respecting the impartiality of the audit process
- Sharing our knowledge and expertise with our clients
- Ensuring that our employees and partners have the necessary expertise and skills to carry out our operations
- Introducing a risk-based approach to managing all identified risks and opportunities
Within this framework, we implement measures to respond to and recover from adverse situations in line with the business continuity objective:
- Maintain employee awareness of the company's expectations of them during an emergency or business continuity threat
- Ensure that the integrity of customer certificates is maintained
The Impartiality Committee, composed of various stakeholders in certification issues, ensures the impartiality of our processes and the absence of conflicts of interest.
To ensure the objectivity of our operations, we analyse and manage risks and potential conflicts of interest on an ongoing basis through the implementation of our quality manual and accompanying documents. We are committed to continuous improvement of our quality and business continuity management systems.
This policy is communicated to employees, suppliers and contractors and is made available to the public. This policy is reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.
Director General of AFNOR UK