Copyright © 2022, All rights reserved
Site edited by :
AFNOR Développement, Siret: 479.075.970
RCS Bobigny, NAF Code: 7010 Z
Head office: 11, rue Francis de Pressensé 93571 La Plaine Saint-Denis France
Director of publication: Olivier Peyrat, Director General.
Site hosted by :
AFNOR: Association Française de Normalisation, SIRET: 775 724 818 00015
RCS Bobigny, NAF Code: 751 E
Registered office: 11, rue Francis de Pressensé 93571 La Plaine Saint-Denis France.
Objectives and quality of the contents :
The website https://international.afnor.com/, allows you to access online services to :
- Sign up for a full range of training for all organisations and individuals;
- To request a quote for a certification project.
All content, pages, scripts and images on the https://international.afnor.com/ website are the exclusive property of AFNOR Développement. Unless otherwise stated, the company names, logos, products and brands mentioned on this website are the property of AFNOR Développement. Their mention in no way grants a licence or any right to use the said trademarks, which may not therefore be used without the prior written consent of AFNOR Développement.
It is expressly forbidden for the Internet user to modify, improve, edit, translate, decompile, disassemble or create one or more derivative works from the https://international.afnor.com/ website and in particular its content, without the prior written consent of AFNOR Développement.
Any reproduction, representation or use of any kind whatsoever and for any purpose whatsoever of all or part of the https://international.afnor.com/ website, and in particular its structure and/or content, without the prior written consent of AFNOR Développement.
All rights of reproduction or representation are reserved for all countries. The information made available to you on the https://international.afnor.com/ website is protected by copyright and the sui generis right of AFNOR Développement or its beneficiaries on the databases.
Any of the following are subject to the prior written agreement of AFNOR Développement
- extraction, by permanent or temporary transfer, of all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the contents of the databases onto another medium, by any means and in any form whatsoever ;
- use by making available to the public all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the contents of the databases, in whatever form.
In general, any extraction or re-use of data for commercial purposes or for distribution to third parties is prohibited. The following are authorised: the extraction or re-utilisation of a non-substantial part, assessed qualitatively or quantitatively, of the contents of the databases; however, this provision shall not be interpreted as authorising the repeated and systematic extraction or re-utilisation of qualitatively or quantitatively non-substantial parts of the contents of the databases.
In general, the acts of exploitation of the database in accordance with the purpose of the databases are authorised. Any other use not expressly authorised or any total or partial representation of this site, by any means whatsoever, is strictly forbidden without prior written authorisation from AFNOR Développement and would constitute an infringement sanctioned by articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
AFNOR Développement reserves the right to modify, suspend, restrict or temporarily interrupt access to all or part of the https://international.afnor.com/ website, including in particular the content, functionalities or hours of availability, without prior notice. The services and data accessible on this website are provided for information purposes only.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of the information contained in this website, AFNOR Développement assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or imprecision of the information provided on this website, the use of the information being at the user's own risk.
This website may contain links to other websites. The sites to which these hypertext links refer are, unless otherwise stated, independent of this site. These links do not constitute, in any way, an approval or a partnership between AFNOR Développement and these sites. Consequently, AFNOR Développement cannot be held responsible for their content, products, advertising or any other elements or services presented on these sites.
Any hypertext link, of any nature whatsoever, allowing access to this site or to any of its pages or elements, requires prior written authorisation from AFNOR: contact form available by clicking here.
The present AFNOR Development site may also include functionalities designed to allow the persons concerned to initiate interactions with third-party websites or third-party services, including third-party social networks. When using third-party websites, third-party services or third-party social networks, AFNOR Développement invites the persons concerned to consult their confidentiality and personal data protection policy.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF MESSAGES
Messages sent by you via the Internet may be intercepted by third parties. Consequently, outside secure areas, the confidentiality of these messages cannot be guaranteed and the indication of their origin can be falsified.
This is a text file deposited in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile phone), when you consult content or advertising. This Cookie file can only be read by its sender. It identifies your terminal in which it is stored, for a limited period of validity.
Cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of AFNOR Développement Group websites. Their deletion may lead to navigation difficulties. You can choose to deactivate all or part of the cookies at any time. Your browser can also be configured to inform you of the Cookies deposited in your terminal and to ask you to accept them or not (on a case-by-case basis or in full). However, we remind you that deactivating all Cookies will prevent you from using our sites in an optimal way.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED
Four types of Cookies, meeting the purposes described below, may be recorded in the terminal of persons when they visit one of the AFNOR Group websites.
- Technical cookies are necessary for browsing our websites and for accessing the various products and services. In particular, technical cookies enable the presentation of websites to be adapted to the display preferences of the person's terminal (language used, display resolution), to memorise passwords and other information relating to a form filled in on the websites (registration or access to the members' area) and to implement security measures. These cookies cannot be deactivated or set, otherwise you will no longer be able to access the website and/or the services of the websites.
- Audience measurement cookies are issued by AFNOR Group or by its technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience for the various contents and sections of the websites, in order to evaluate and better organise them. These Cookies also make it possible, if necessary, to detect navigation problems and consequently to improve the ergonomics of AFNOR Group's services. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information.
- Advertising Cookies are issued by our advertising partners in the advertising spaces of our websites, the use of these spaces contributing to the financing of the content and services that AFNOR Group makes available to people free of charge. These Cookies are deposited by our partners within the framework of advertising partnerships under the terms of which the advertising agencies may be required to collect data concerning the content consulted on our site.
- The "Social Network" cookies make it possible to share the content of AFNOR Group's websites with other people or to inform these other people of the person's consultation or opinion concerning the content of AFNOR Group's website(s). This is, in particular, the case of the "share" buttons from the "twitter" social networks. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify the person thanks to this button, even if the person has not used this button when consulting a site. AFNOR Group invites you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through these application buttons.
Individuals have the option of accepting or refusing Cookies on a case-by-case basis or refusing them once and for all by configuring their browser. If the person chooses to refuse all Cookies, navigation to certain pages of the various AFNOR Group websites will be reduced.
You can choose to deactivate all or part of the Cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set to notify you of the Cookies deposited in your terminal and to ask you to accept them or not (on a case-by-case basis or in total). However, we remind you that deactivating all Cookies will prevent you from using our sites in an optimal way.
By using the AFNOR Group websites, you consent to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. However, you can choose at any time to deactivate all or part of these Cookies, with the exception of the technical Cookies necessary for the operation of the site as indicated above. Your browser can also be configured to inform you of the Cookies that are deposited in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not.
- If you are using the Explorer browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the general tab, Browsing History, click on Settings. Then click on View Files and select the Cookie(s) you wish to disable. Then close the window that contains this list of Cookies and double-click OK to return to the Internet.
- If you are using the Firefox browser: click on the Firefox Menu icon, then on the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Delete Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and delete them.
- If you are using the Safari browser: click the Settings button, then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click on Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and click Clear or Clear All.
- If you use the Chrome browser: click the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings. To disable cookies: select Prohibit all sites from storing data, click Cookies and site data, then hover over the site that created the cookie, and click X in the right-hand corner, or click Delete all.
For support on the different browsers, we recommend that you refer to the official documentation.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you visit one of the websites published by AFNOR Développement, you are likely to provide us with a certain amount of personal data in order to benefit from the services and/or products offered by AFNOR Développement. The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the services requested. AFNOR Développement undertakes, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France (Law No. 78-017 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (known as the Data Protection Act) and in Europe (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RGPD), to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of Internet users browsing AFNOR websites.
Any personal data entrusted to AFNOR Editions will be protected as described in the AFNOR Développement CHARTER ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY.
AFNOR Développement has appropriate physical, electronic and administrative security measures designed to protect the personal information obtained from the persons concerned, customers and prospects in accordance with its CHARTER ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY AFNOR Développement.