This training allows you to master the process of a quality audit. By working on practical and real cases during more than 70% of the training, you will know what behavior to adopt. At the end of this training, you will be able to master all the methods and postures to adopt in order to successfully conduct an internal quality audit.
- Step-by-step methodology
- Systematic implementation of each practice
- Role plays on company cases
- Plus: certificate of educational achievement.
Anyone wishing to carry out internal quality audits who is seeking certification of internal auditor competence.
No prerequisites are necessary, but it is recommended that the participant is familiar with ISO 9001.
Process and key points
- The audit process
- Discovering the fundamentals of auditing
- Identify the different actors in the audit
- Positioning the audit in the company
- Assessing the effectiveness of the audit process
Identify key points in the audit process
- The objectives of the audit
- The process and the different phases of the audit
- Role and rule of the auditor
From preparation to conclusion of an audit
- Preparing for an audit
- Definitions: objectives, framework and scope of the audit
- Preliminary analysis of the entity to be audited
- Developing an audit plan and audit guide
Conducting the audit
- Facilitation of the opening meeting
- Conducting interviews: interview techniques, key points of communication in auditing
- Observation and data collection
- Detecting and highlighting discrepancies
Concluding the audit
- Synthesis and formalisation of discrepancies
- Preparation and facilitation of the closing meeting
- Drafting of the audit report
- Assessment of the relevance of the corrective actions proposed by the auditees
- Closing the audit
Behaviour and communication
- Learn how to conduct an interview
- Adapting your behaviour in interviews
- Mastering active listening
- Master the different types of communication.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
We are committed to helping you succeed in your training.
- 40 years of experience in training
- 12 training centres around the world
- A wide range of e-learning courses
- 10,000 students per year
- Certified training (ICA, IRCA, ...)
- 40 offices worldwide.