At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- To have a global and strategic vision of the standard
- Have a clear understanding of each of its articles
- Transpose the normative requirements into your operational reality.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS TRAINING
- ISO dominoes for vocabulary acquisition
- Requirements maps" to explore the requirements of the standard
- Interactive quizzes for self-assessment on management principles
- An individualized handout with key ideas from the standard's sections.
Any professional wishing to learn about the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
This training does not require any pre-requisites.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
1 - Getting to grips with the essentials
- The main principles
- The vocabulary
2 - Understanding the structure of ISO 9001 v.2015 and the Higher Level Structure (HLS)
- The logic of the structure
- The HLS PDCA
3 - Understanding the standard as a whole and the links between the clauses of the standard
- The process approach
- The PDCA
4 - Analyse all the clauses of the standard to identify the key ideas
- Through the "requirements maps", analysis of the clauses of the standard
5 - Importance of identifying and taking into account the components of the organisation's context
- Internal and external issues
- Stakeholders' needs and expectations
- The scope of the quality management system
- The process approach
6 - The role of leadership in the QMS
- Management leadership and commitment
- Quality policy
- Roles, responsibilities and authorities
7 - QMS planning
- Taking into account risks and opportunities
- Determine quality objectives and develop action plans
8 - Identify and master the media
- Resources: human resources, infrastructure, environment for process implementation, resources for monitoring and measurement, organizational knowledge
- The skills
- Awareness raising and communication
- Documented information
9 - Operational activities: from planning activities to controlling non-compliant outputs
10 - Performance evaluation
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
11 - System, process and product improvement
- Non-conformities and corrective actions
- Continuous improvement.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- The expertise of the French leader with over 70,000 certified sites worldwide
- The reputation of a historical player in the field of certification of organisations for over 20 years
- The strength of a network with 1,750 auditors and assessors to help you succeed
- Our presence in more than 100 countries makes it easy for you to go global
- Modular complementary certification solutions adapted to your situation
- You have a personalised client area to facilitate the management of your certification, the preparation of your audits and to monitor the progress of your process.