Certification to UNI/PoR 125:2022 helps organisations to promote gender equality by structuring their own inclusion management system not only to demonstrate their commitment to gender equality, but also to set and monitor specific targets for improvement.
Gender equality certification is applicable to any type of organisation, whether private, public or not-for-profit, regardless of its size or the nature of its activity.
VAT-registered businesses that do not have employees or staff are excluded from the application of this document.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
Being certified according to the PdR UNI 125:2022 standard will give you an important competitive advantage in the market.
Indeed, in recent years, much attention has been paid to the inclusiveness of companies, and it has been found that the most successful companies are those that manage to create and maintain an inclusive working model internally.
This not only brings benefits in terms of image and reputation, but also increases the cultural stimuli and corporate culture in general, thus developing greater economic value and attractiveness for investors.
- 50,000 per year for private companies with an equal opportunities certificate.
- Contracts: In service and supply contracts, a 30% reduction in the provisional guarantee is also granted to economic operators in possession of this gender equality certification, which puts them on an equal footing with the other categories already covered by the regulation, i.e. those in possession of the legality rating and the company rating or the organisational model certification, in accordance with Legislative Decree No. 231 of 2001.
Premiums also for offers from economic operators that demonstrate the adoption of policies aimed at achieving gender equality.
- Tenders: possession of a gender equality certification with a higher score will determine a better ranking.
- Funding: premium score for state aid and/or public funding
- Performance: there is evidence that more inclusive organisations perform better than competing companies that have not adopted a gender equality management system.
- Reputation: more inclusive organisations have a better reputation and attract more talent!
THE MAIN CERTIFIED COMMITMENTS
The adoption and continuation of a gender equality management system aims to promote and protect diversity andequal opportunities in the workplace, measuring its progress and results through the preparation ofspecific key performance indicators that are reported in official documents.
6 Indicator areas :
- Culture and strategy
- HR processes
- Opportunities for growth and inclusion of women in business
- Gender pay equity
- Parental protection and work-life balance.
Technical and economic offer
Phase 1 + Phase 2 audit
Review by the Technical Committee
Year 1: Monitoring
Year 2: Monitoring
Year 3: recertification.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- Expertise: you benefit from the experience of a leader in management system certification.
- Proximity: AFNOR Group is present in more than 100 countries through its 40 international offices.
- Network: The AFNOR group is also the strength of a network of more than 1,900 auditors and assessors!
- Tools: The provision of a personalised client area to follow the evaluation process.
> AFNOR Italy Webinar (Watch the video)
> AFNOR Italy training: "UNI/PoR 125:2022 and the systemic approach to gender equality