Have your food safety management system recognised as compliant with the ISO 22000 standard, the essential international standard for identifying and controlling food safety hazards.
Aimed at all actors in the food chain, ISO 22000 certification is a risk management tool. It guarantees food safety and the supply of safe products to consumers. It integrates the principles of the HACCP standard in order to meet the requirements of EU hygiene regulations.
WHAT IS ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION?
ISO 22000 certification shows that your organisation complies with the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard for a food safety management system. The ISO 22000 standard is based on the principles of HACCP(Hazard Analysis - Critical Control Point).
The revised version of ISO 22000, published in 2018, simplifies the standard and clarifies terminology and definitions. It uses the same unified framework structure as the other ISO management system standards, thus improving compatibility. ISO 22000:2018 promotes theprocess approach using the PDCA cycle at two levels: one covers the overall framework of the food safety management system, the other concerns the performance of operational activities.
All companies, directly or indirectly involved in the food chain, regardless of their size and complexity.
This includes, among others :
- farmers, feed producers,
- ingredient producers,
- food processors,
- organisations providing catering, restaurant, cleaning and disinfection services, transport, storage and distribution services,
- suppliers of equipment, cleaning and disinfection products, packaging materials and other materials in contact with foodstuffs.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
Within your company
- Improve your food safety performance
- Implementing a continuous improvement process
- Optimise your operations and improve your risk management.
Around your company
- Obtain external, impartial assurance of your control of food safety hazards
- Improve customer satisfaction and build trust around your products
- Develop your brand awareness by promoting your commitment to providing safe, quality products.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
- Assessment visit (optional): Pre-diagnosis to understand the audit issues and maximise your chances of being certified
- Initial audit: Our auditor interviews your teams, analyses your practices, your data with regard to the requirements of the standard
- Restitution of the audit: Summary presentation of the conclusions of the audit, delivery of the audit report
- Certification: The AFNOR Group issues your certificate and logo for 3 years
- Monitoring and renewal: A follow-up audit is planned every year and a renewal audit every 3 years.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- More than 20 years of experience and know-how in the food industry: AFAQ, NF and NF Validation, well-known brands
- Multi-site certification management and presence in over 100 countries worldwide
- A personalised and secure client area to download your audit reports and certificates, your communication tools... and to exchange at any time with us
- Auditors who are specialists in the agri-food sector and qualified according to the sectoral categories of ISO /TS 22003. Their specific skills enable us to carry out high added value audits adapted to your needs and your project
- Exclusive practical guides written by our experts
- Combined certifications.
USEFUL LINKS :