THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
- Meet customer expectations of good practice and improve their reputation
- Strengthen internal management systems on environmental, social and governance issues
- Ensuring transparency of supply chains and managing supply chain risks
- Communicate best practices and evidence of positive impacts that will resonate with your stakeholders
- Become a pioneer in sustainable strategies!
ENSURING SUCCESSFUL CERTIFICATION
The ASI standards were established in December 2017. As the demand for sustainable products increases, you can meet that demand by complying with ASI standards. Implementation is made easier if your company already holds certifications (ISO 14001, SA 8000, ISO 37001, OHSAS 18001...).
New ASI members have 2 years to obtain their first certificate. GUTcert, our German subsidiary, will help you define your project.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
Self-assessment: Pre-diagnosis to understand the principles of the audit and maximize your chances of obtaining certification
Certification Audit : Your auditor interviews your teams and analyzes your practices and data against the requirements of the standard
Audit Report: Presentation summarizing the findings of the audit and the presentation of the audit report
Certification: ASI grants your certificate and logo for three years
Periodic Reviews: Potential follow-up audits are conducted to monitor improvements.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- INTERNATIONAL AND MULTICULTURAL AUDITORS
Our auditors are trained on ASI standards. They are chosen for their experience in sustainability issues. Our network of experts covers the aluminium sector.
- MORE TOOLS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
You are assigned a personalised and secure client area including exclusive practical guides designed by our experts, communication tools, and more...
- SUPPORT AROUND THE WORLD
AFNOR Group is a leader and a reference in management system certification services and a pioneer in ASI certification. Whatever your specific requirements, we will help you with your projects worldwide.