THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS SOLUTION
- Designed by IATF 16949 experts
- Inspired by best practice in the automotive sector
- Meeting the needs of DM managers
- Providing business leaders with a strategic view of the DM
- Adaptable and scalable to the needs of the organisation
- Takes into account the main specific requirements of OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and OESs (Original Equipment Suppliers).
FEATURES OF THE SOLUTION
Dynamic management of applicable requirements : Analysis of IATF 16949 requirements, of Rules and their SI (Sanctioned Interpretation), through monitoring and online monitoring and updating. Points of vigilance per chapter are highlighted to ensure compliance and improvement of the system.
Customer CSR Management: Identification, Analysis and Deployment of customer requirements. Analysis and Monitoring of level of compliance to customer requirements
Audit management : This module enables theThis module allows the automation in collaborative mode of system, manufacturing process, product and LPA (Daily Process Audit).
Share management / 8D
- Workflow management of corrections and corrective actions
- Processing of customer complaints and non-conformities via an automated 8D process
- Notification to actors of actions to be taken
- Level of compliance and performance of the 8Ds applied
FMECA Management and Monitoring Plan
- An essential tool for the automotive industry in the proactive vision.
- The FMECA and Monitoring Plan module takes into account: the product definition, special, regulatory and/or safety characteristics and guides theidentification of risks by step in the flow chart.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- The expertise of a leading management system certification company
- The proximity of our 40 offices around the world and our presence in more than 100 countries make it easy to deploy your international initiatives.
- The strength of a network of certified auditors and evaluators
- The provision of a personalised client area to facilitate the management of your certification, the preparation of your audits and to monitor the progress of your approach