The Carbon footprint of products refers to the total amount of greenhouse gas emissions generated by a product from raw materials, suppliers, product design, manufacturing processes, transportation, consumer use, disposal and reuse.
The ISO 14067- Carbon footprint of products standard is applicable to various products, engineering, construction or various services; enterprises can evaluate the reduction and replacement of product raw materials, process and procurement optimization by establishing a carbon footprint management system and product carbon footprint calculation, so as to reduce greenhouse gases emissions.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
- Improve the decision-making process of the organization's operating and capital costs
- Provide a framework to promote energy efficiency improvements throughout the supply chain
- Disclose carbon emission information of product supply chain to meet international demand
- Disclose ESG sustainability report and fulfill corporate social responsibility
- Comply with regulations and energy requirements and respond to government environmental protection policies
- Prove carbon emission performance and create differentiated competitive advantage
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions, thereby shaping product differentiation, low-carbon competitive advantage and new value of green enterprises.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
- Verification application: Contact our best sales and prepare related application documents.
2. Stage 1 verification: Our verifier interviews your teams, analyses your practices, your data with regard to the requirements of the standard (on site).
3. Stage 2 verification: Our verifier confirm the data and results from stage 1 (onsite or documentation review).
4. Results of verification: Summary presentation of the conclusions of the verification, delivery of the verification report.
5. Declaration issue: The AFNOR Group issues your verification report and declaration and logo for 1 year.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- Over 10 years of experience in GHG and CFP auditing.
- With several hundred ISO 14064-1 and ISO 14067 verification certificates issued, we are one of the world's leading
- Our presence in more than 100 countries makes it easier for you to do business internationally
- A personalised approach to verification adapted to the specificities of your organisation
- Experienced verifiers, both in the field of GHG and CFP and in your business sector.
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD :