At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- Build and deploy an Energy Management System (EMS)
- Monitor and measure your energy consumption
- Establish targeted action plans for sustainable energy management.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS TRAINING
- A dedicated workbook serves as a common thread, depending on your field of activity, whether industrial or construction
- During these exercises, you will use all the tools to develop your system.
WHO IS CONCERNED?
Any professional in charge of improving energy efficiency and implementing an ISO 50001 MS
- Managers/Technicians/Energy efficiency staff/Maintenance managers/General service and process engineering managers
- Any professional in charge of improving energy efficiency and implementing an ISO 50001 MS.
COURSE AND CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
1 - Initiate an energy performance improvement process
- To be familiar with the regulatory context and current events in the energy sector
- Understanding the needs and expectations of stakeholders
- Discover the different energies, their uses and their costs
- Determine the scope and perimeter of the MNS
2 - Initiate and plan the construction of the MSE according to the ISO 50001:2018 standard
- Establishing leadership and commitment from the management
- Establish the energy policy and determine the roles and responsibilities within the organisation
- Determine the actions to be taken in response to risks and opportunities
- Know the tools for energy analysis of buildings, installations and equipment
- Carry out the energy review and identify the significant energy use sectors
- Identify EPCs (Energy Performance Indicators)
- Establish and qualify energy baselines
- Establish energy objectives and targets and put in place action plans to achieve them
- Plan the data collection (counting plan)
3 - Implementing a MSN
- Identify the resources and skills needed
- Involving and raising awareness of stakeholders
- Determine the elements of communication
- Organising document management
- Controlling operations and activities associated with significant energy use
- Consider opportunities for energy performance improvements in the design of energy-using facilities, equipment and processes
- Implement energy performance evaluation criteria when purchasing energy, energy products, equipment and services
4 - Evaluating performance
- Monitor, measure, analyze and evaluate energy performance and M&E
- Monitoring the effectiveness of action plans
- Tracking ECIs
- Compare actual energy consumption with expected consumption
- Assessing compliance with legal and other requirements
- Conducting an internal audit of the MNS
- Carry out the management review, with its input and output data
5 - Improving the MS
- Identify non-conformities and implement corrective actions
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the MSS
6 - Validation of learning outcomes
This recognition attests to your mastery of the subject. It gives you the assurance that you have assimilated the contents for a better implementation in your organization.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
We are committed to the success of your training
- 40 years of experience in training
- 12 training centres around the world
- 17 e-learning modules
- 10,000 trainees per year
- Training courses leading to a diploma and certification (ICA, IRCA, etc.)
- A presence of 40 international locations.