An ISO 9001 certification is a strong act that commits you and your organisation to reveal the quality of your know-how and skills. It proves that your organisation has established a customer culture and encourages innovation.
With more than one million certificates worldwide, ISO 9001 is undoubtedly the most widely used and internationally recognised management standard. ISO 9001 certification is the most widely used tool for managing your organisation and activities, and provides a basis for optimising your internal operations, controlling your activities, detecting market signals, reducing your costs and improving your competitiveness.
It demonstrates your ability to consistently deliver a product or service that meets customer requirements and applicable legal and regulatory requirements and your commitment to increasing customer satisfaction.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
The benefits of the step-by-step approach...
- Have an operational and flexible solution to implement: you move from one level to another when you are ready
- To be accompanied at your own pace and according to your needs and constraints, by professional and educational auditors
- Spreading the workload and financial investment over time
- Enable your teams to gradually take ownership of the approach
- The plus for VSEs: companies with less than 50 employees can remain at level 1 for as long as they wish
...and ISO 9001 certification
- Demonstrate your commitment to your partners and customers and build trust
- Increase the value of your business by gaining recognition for your skills, good practice and expertise
- Have a competitive edge to increase your competitiveness, access new markets and have advantages when responding to calls for tender
- Optimise your production costs
- Improve your customer satisfaction
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
- Level 1/3 - Mastery: You demonstrate mastery of your trade, you identify the customer's needs and deal with anomalies
- Audit and certification: AFNOR audits and draws up an audit report, which supports the certification decision. You can display your Level 1/3 certificate
- Level 2/3 - Organisation: You organise resources, equipment, skills and purchasing to deliver products or services consistently, to improve your efficiency
- Audit and certification: The AFNOR Group carries out an audit before issuing the Level 2/3 certificate.
- Level 3/3 - Steering: You define your ambitions. Your organisation adapts to changes in the market. You have a real steering and development tool
- Audit and certification: AFNOR audits your system and issues you with ISO 9001 certification. You have your ISO 9001 certificate
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- AFNOR has been a leader in certification and assessment for over 30 years. The application of quality principles such as Customer Focus has led us to design the AFAQ 9001 certification in stages to enable companies to commit to the process at their own pace.
- The assurance of continuous support by dedicated contacts, expert and educational auditors, tools to help and prepare for certification and a communication kit to promote your certification.
- Complementary certification solutions that are fully modular and adapted to all your specific needs.
- Our presence in more than 100 countries facilitates the deployment of your procedures in France and abroad.