The FSSC Foundation is a global, independent, non-profit organization that owns a scheme to build trust and impact the consumer goods industry. At FSSC, the foundation has been impacting global food safety for more than 12 years by helping the consumer goods industry implement ISO-based management systems, achieve its goals and Sustainability Goals.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
- To guarantee to the actors of the food industry that your company effectively controls the hazards related to food safety
- To be recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative as equivalent to private standards for food safety management
- Stand out from the crowd since the main industrial groups in the food industry use it as a referencing criterion to choose their suppliers.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
Evaluation visit (optional): pre-diagnosis to understand the issues of the audit and maximize your chances of being certified
- Initial audit: our auditor interviews your teams, analyzes your practices, your data with regard to the requirements of the standard
- Restitution of the audit: synthetic presentation of the conclusions of the audit, delivery of the audit report
- Certification: AFNOR Group issues your certificate and logo for 3 years
- Monitoring and renewal: A follow-up audit is scheduled every year and a renewal audit every 3 years.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- More than 20 years of experience and know-how in the food industry: AFAQ, NF and NF Validation, well-known brands
- Multi-site certification management and presence in over 100 countries worldwide
- A personalised and secure client area to download your audit reports and certificates, your communication tools... and to exchange at any time with us
- Auditors who are specialists in the agri-food sector and qualified according to the sectoral categories of ISO /TS 22003. Their specific skills enable us to carry out high added value audits adapted to your needs and your project
- Exclusive practical guides written by our experts
- Combined certifications.
USEFUL LINKS :