Should a company that wants to ensure the sustainability of its business choose between quality, environmental protection or employee safety? With QSE certification, you benefit from a global and efficient management tool.
Undertaking a QSE certification process (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) allows you to manage major projects and improve your internal organisation by taking into account the impact on the environment and occupational risks for your teams, while continuously improving your performance.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
Gaining efficiency through global management
- Optimise audit time and costs
- Identify and control your risks
- Measure your performance and progress continuously
A cross-functional strategic management tool that allows you to
- disseminate a risk analysis and control logic throughout your activities
- strengthen the company's ability to anticipate and improve its performance
- facilitate your QSE management by having an integrated system
A mobilising approach internally
- Understanding of the systems by all
- Sharing of tools and good practices
- Simplification of procedures
A springboard to CSR
- QSE certification builds the foundations of the 3 fundamental pillars of CSR (economic, social and environmental)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
- Assessment visit (optional): Pre-diagnosis in real conditions with an auditor to maximise your chances of being certified
- Initial audit: Our auditor interviews your teams, analyses your practices, your data with regard to the requirements of the standard
- Restitution of the audit: Summary presentation of the conclusions of the audit, delivery of the audit report
- Certification: The AFNOR Group issues your certificate and logo for 3 years
- Monitoring and renewal: A follow-up audit is planned every year and a renewal audit every 3 years
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- The expertise and reputation of an international leader in certification for over 30 years
- We adapt the certification process to your situation and requirements. You remain in control of its direction and pace:
- Combined audit of 2 or 3 systems to optimise audit time and resources
- Separate audit allowing the progressive integration of systems of different maturity
- Unique expertise in integrated management system audits. Our auditors cultivate their ability to audit an organisation as a whole while focusing on the verification of the requirements of each standard.
- The proximity of our 13 regional offices and our presence in more than 100 countries facilitate the deployment of your procedures in France and abroad
- The strength of a network: 1,750 auditors and assessors worldwide, competent in QSE standards, at the service of your success