Whatever the sector, your information system is at the heart of your business. ISO 27001 certification guarantees its protection, improvement and performance.
Cybersecurity, personal data protection, data control, information systems management: secure your information systems with ISO 27001.
AFAQ ISO/IEC 27001 certification demonstrates that you have implemented an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the international reference standard, ISO 27001. It defines a methodology for identifying cyber threats, controlling the risks associated with your organisation's critical information, and putting in place appropriate protective measures to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information.
The AFAQ ISO 27001 certification is not just for data hosts, start-ups, multinationals or IT companies. All organisations, companies and local authorities, of all sizes and in all sectors holding data, whether physical or dematerialised, are concerned.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS CERTIFICATION
- Identify the threats and dangers to your information system
- Mobilise your teams around a common project
- Improve your practices to secure your information system
- Controlling costs related to cyber security
- Sustaining your business
- Increase your customers' confidence and meet their security requirements
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE CLOUD
To protect your personal data in the Cloud and reassure your customers, AFNOR Certification offers to include in the scope of your audit the verification of the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27018 standard, an international standard that guarantees the protection and confidentiality of your private information.
The main principles :
- Client consent,
- Transparency (where data is stored, identity of subcontractors, etc.),
- Communication (e.g. in case of a security breach),
- Data portability and destruction,
- Regulatory compliance on personal data processing,
- Confidentiality (the host does not have access to your personal data).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
- Assessment visit (optional): Pre-diagnosis in real conditions with an auditor to maximise your chances of being certified
- Initial audit: Our auditor interviews your teams, analyses your practices, your data with regard to the requirements of the standard
- Restitution of the audit: Summary presentation of the conclusions of the audit, delivery of the audit report
- Certification: The AFNOR Group issues your certificate and logo for 3 years
- Monitoring and renewal: A follow-up audit is planned every year and a renewal audit every 3 years.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
- The expertise of a leader in management system certification
- Our proximity and our presence in more than 100 countries facilitate the deployment of your international initiatives.
- The strength of a network of certified auditors and evaluators
- The provision of a personalised customer area to facilitate the management of your certification, the preparation of your audits and to monitor the progress of your approach.
USEFUL LINKS :