This training course equips you with efficient methodology for designing a quality management system that meets the requirements in the ISO 9001:2015 standard. On completing the training, you will be able to:
- implement suitable methods
- develop a quality management system meeting the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Who is concerned?
Any professional in charge of designing or rebuilding a quality management system. Any certification project leader: managers, coordinators, quality engineers.
There are no prerequisites for this training course.
Defining the scope of the quality management system
Identifying the interested parties and taking them into consideration
Drawing up the quality policy
Implementing the process approach
• Identifying, listing, understanding, planning and monitoring the quality management system processes
• Identifying the different process types
• Creating the quality management system process mapping
Planning the quality management system
• Players, coordination, documentation, resources
Monitoring and measuring the system and process performances
Putting improvements in place
• Improvement tools
• Enhancing customer satisfaction
Using the vocabulary judiciously
• Vocabulary associated with each stage of the training
Understanding the stages in the certification project
• Coordination of the certification project
• Positioning certification amongst the company’s issues
We are committed to support you in the success of your training.
40 years of experience in trainings
12 training centers worldwide
A large range of e-learning training courses
10 000 students per year
Certified training courses (ICA, IRCA, …)
40 offices worldwide
With more than 320,000 certificates issued around the world, ISO 14001 certification is the benchmark solution for managing your organization’s ...
This training course teaches information security management principles and the standardization requirements.