The benefits of implementing a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 are numerous:
- improving the company's overall performance, in particular by strengthening its position in its sector,
- reduction of client audits, preservation of know-how and practices and facilitation of international work,
- improvement of practices and perpetuation of know-how
- Involvement of staff through new responsibilities and commitment to the Management System, as well as participation in its implementation,
- understanding of the organisation through the identification and description of processes,
- definition of shared objectives.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS TRAINING
At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- Master all the steps to perform a Quality Management System audit
- Pass the CQI and IRCA Quality Management System Lead Auditor exam, a prerequisite for becoming a CQI and IRCA Certified Audit Manager / Auditor
- Adopt the appropriate behaviours for conducting and carrying out a quality management system audit
Training ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (QMS) certified by CQI and IRCA under reference 17971 (PR328).
WHO IS CONCERNED?
Any professional wishing to become an Audit Manager / CQI and IRCA Auditor and to perform 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits:
- Quality Engineer
- Department Manager or Director
- Senior auditor
- Individuals wishing to become consultants or third party auditors
Training: have the following knowledge:
- The PDCA cycle
- The main elements of a Management System and the relationship between management, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, evaluation, review and continuous improvement
- The fundamental concepts and the 7 principles of quality management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
ISO 9001: knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and commonly used terms and definitions related to quality management according to ISO 9000
Auditing: having already carried out audits
In order to validate the registration, you will have to commit to the possession of the prerequisites presented above.
Certification: more information on CQI and IRCA certifications at www.quality.org/knowledge/join-irca.
COURSE AND CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
UNDERSTAND EACH STEP OF THE AUDIT METHODOLOGY IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES (VIDEO CLIPS)
Set of videos of less than 2mns each, to understand the audit methodology
Each video introduces you to all or part of a step in the methodology and offers you a tip to succeed in that step.
- Audit - what is it?
- What is the purpose of preparing the audit?
- Points to check
- Audit plan
- Interview guide
- What is the purpose of the opening meeting
- Produce audit findings
- Formulating audit findings
- Why conduct an interview?
- Documented information
- Observe activities
- How to prepare audit findings
- Closing meeting
- Why write an audit report
- Audit follow-up - carrying out the audit follow-up
- How to organise your internal audits
- Auditor skills and how to build an audit team
LEAD AUDITOR CQI AND IRCA QUALITY ISO 9001
1 - The concepts
- Distinguish between the concepts of quality, quality assurance and quality management
- Understand the context and developments of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Measuring the place of quality management and the audit system in the modern economy
- Review of ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 requirements
- Mastering the different types of audit and their methods
2 - Preparation
- Establish internal and external audit programmes
- Planning and preparing an audit
- Review of a quality manual
- Building an audit plan
- Establish an audit checklist
3 - Implementation
- Conducting an audit Part 1, 2 and 3
- Mastering investigation techniques
- Develop the skills needed to handle difficult situations with confidence
4 - The conclusion
- Reporting audit results
- Checking corrective actions
- Implementing follow-up audits
- Positioning the audit as a tool for improvement during management reviews
- Encourage the company to improve and meet the requirements of ISO 9001
5 - IQC and IRCA registration
- CQI and IRCA auditor/audit manager registration.
WHY CHOOSE THE AFNOR GROUP?
We are committed to the success of your training
- 40 years of experience in training
- 12 training centres around the world
- 17 e-learning modules
- 10,000 trainees per year
- Training courses leading to a diploma and certification (ICA, IRCA, etc.)
- A presence of 40 international locations.