Obtain AFAQ QSE Certification through AFNOR Group, with more than 20 years of experience as France’s leading certification body. Request your quote online
Obtaining QSE Certification (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) allows you to effectively manage your important projects and improve internal organization with regard to environmental impact and occupational risks for your teams, all while ensuring continual improvement of your performance.
- Optimize the time and money spent on audits
- Identify and control your risks
- Continually measure your performance and progress
- Disseminate a rationale of risk analysis and management across all of your activities
- Strengthen the company’s ability to anticipate and improve its performance
- Facilitate your QSE management by virtue of an integrated system
- Systems that everyone understands
- Pooling of tools and best practices
- Simplifying procedures
- QSE Certification lays the foundation for the three pillars of CSR (corporate social responsibility)
Pre-diagnosis to understand the principles of the audit and maximize your chances of obtaining certification
Our auditor interviews your teams and analyzes your practices and data with regard to the requirements of the standard
Presentation summarizing the audit findings and delivery of the audit report
AFNOR Certification grants your certificate and logo for three years
A follow-up audit is carried out each year, and a renewal audit every three years
AFAQ ISO 9001 certification is the perfect tool for managing your organization and activities. It allows you to improve your performance and ...
With more than 320,000 certificates issued around the world, ISO 14001 certification is the benchmark solution for managing your organization’s ...
Prevent accidents, assess and reduce risks, improve your personnel’s working conditions, meet increasingly complex regulations, etc. Make tangible ...